We wanted to create a brand that reflected modern parenting values while bypassing gender stereotypes and outdated traditions. It was important for us to source our products through an ethical and responsible supply chain that is dedicated to minimal impact practices, while creating stylish, comfortable athleisure wear for children.
What Makes Allu Different?
Our Allu range of clothing feels amazing, it allows the skin to breathe and children to play without restriction.
Our athleisure kidswear range is stylish, inspired by the freedom of play and made from high quality, natural materials that are designed to last.
- Naturally hypoallergenic fabric for happy skin
- Considered designs, free from unnecessary embellishments
- Durable, eco-friendly organic bamboo and cotton fabric
- Gender-neutral by design
- Seasonless and super soft
- Fully vetted supply chain
- Naturally UV protectant material
- Bamboo and cotton fabric blend with excellent heat regulation
- Breathe easy fabric that wicks away moisture keeping your child dry, fresh and comfortable for longer
ALLU is proud of its ethical, eco-friendly foundation. Socially and environmentally responsible with an ethos built around reducing our carbon footprint and sustaining the world our kids are growing into.
Our clothing is simply and sustainably made from high quality and long-lasting products.
The certified organic cotton, recycled polyester and bamboo blend means healthy fabrics with no chemical residues and a supply chain that has been fully vetted to every source.
At ALLU, we care about our kids, our planet and the people who make our clothing.